Here’s how i share to cook this recipe because i tested already too cooked, simple and save all the ingredients.
You can used also the chicken breast not only the Veal.
1. 800 grms. lean Veal
2. 1/2 glass dry white wine
3. 2 glasses fresh dairy cream
4. 3 coloured peppers
5. 1 tbsp. hot paprika
6. 1 bay leaf
7. 1 medium onion finely chopped
8. 3 tbsp. olive oil
9. salt and pepper
1. Washed the veal and cut into small thin slices.
2. Finely chop the onion and wash and slice the peppers.
3. Warm the olive oil in a pan and saute the onion until soft and golden.
Add the veal slices and brown lightly.
Put the peppers and saute for another 5 minutes.
Stir in the wine.
Add paprika and bay leaf and continue stirring for another minute.
4. Pour in the dairy cream and stir.
Add salt and pepper and when the mixture comes to boil, reduce heat and cook for 10-15 minutes.
Serve with Rice: