For those want to save, you can try this recipe it’s easy to cook…
For the Crepes
1. 3 tbsp. plain flour
3. 2 eggs
4. 1 glass milk
5. 1 tbsp. sunflower oil
Procedure for the Crepes:
1. Beat together, eggs, flour and salt. Add half the milk and beat again until smooth.
Add oil and the remaining milk and mix to smooth batter.
With a piece of kitchen roll, spread the oil around the pan.
3. Pour in a little batter, just enough to coat the bottom of the pan.
With a small spatula or wooden skewer, ease the crepe around the edges so that it does not stick.
As soon as it begins to brown, turn or flip the crepe.
Leave to brown on the reverse side for a few seconds then remove from the pan..
( NOTE: It is quite normal for the first crepe not to be succesful! )
For the filling:
1. 2 chicken breasts ( sliced into thin strips )
2. 1 walnut sized knob of butter ( or olive oil )
3. 4 medium sized mushrooms ( finely chooped )
4. 1 red pepper ( finely chooped )
5. 1/2 red onion ( finely chooped )
6. 1/2 glass of milk
7. 1 tbsp. plain flour
8. Salt and pepper
1. 4 tbsp. grated cheese ( Cheddar or Emmental )
Make the filling:
1. Heat the butter or olive oil and add the chicken, salt and pepper and cook for a few minutes or until the chicken is almost cooked.
2. Add the peppers, onions and mushrooms and mix well. Cook for two to three minutes stirrring constantly.
3. Add the flour and cook for two minutes. Add the milk aand stirring well, continue cooking for a few seconds or until the mixture thickens. Remove from the heat.
1. Spread the crepes on a clean surface, brownestside down.
2. Put a little filling along the centre of each and sprinkle with a little grated cheese.
3. Fold the sides of the crepes over the ends of the filling then roll them up.
4. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the crepes and bake in a medium oven ( 180 or mark 7 ) for 5 to 8 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
5. Serve with sliced tomatoes and a green salad