Easy, delicious, for all times and for any taste! Sweet or savory, crepes can be a delicious dessert and a hearty meal. All you need is lots of imagination and of course … the basic recipe!
1. 4 eggs
2. 3 cups milk
3. 2 cups flour, all-purpose
4. 1/4 tbsp. salt
5. 4 tbsp. melted butter or oil
1. Beat in a bowl the eggs and milk very well. Then, slowly add the flour and salt and then the butter or oil.
2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 1 to 1 1/2 hour.
3. When removing from the refrigerator beat the mixture again. The batter should be pourable but not too liquid.
4. Butter a nonstick pan and bake both sides.