Easy to be made and delicious, these cinnamon rolls will cover your kitchen with lovely smells……
For the dough you’ll need.
1. 2 cups flour
2. 2 tablespoons sugar
3. 4 teaspoons baking powder
4. 1 teaspoon salt
5. 3 tablespoons butter
1. 4 tablespoons butter
2. 1 cup brown sugar or 1 cup white sugar
3. 3 teaspoons cinnamon Glaze 1/2 cup powdered sugar 1/4 cup milk
1. In a small bowl mix the filling ingredients and spread 1/2 mixture in bottom of pan.
2. In another large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt and cut in butter.
Mix the ingredients with your hands and then put the milk and knead until you have a soft dough.
3. On a lightly floured surface roll out the dough about ½ cm thickness and spread throughout the rest of the filling.
4. Wrap the roll and cut into 12 large or 18 small slices.5.
Bake for 20-25 minutes at 190 degrees.For the glaze.
Mix the icing sugar and milk in a small bowl until smooth and pour over the rolls just come out of the oven.Serve it hot!