Crispy Spinach is an appetizer dish where in spinach are dipped in a batter and fried until crispy. This is a very simple recipe that takes minimal effort and time to prepare.
1. 30 to 40 baby spinach or savoy leaves
2. 1 cup flour
3. 1 cup ice cold water
4. 1/2 teaspoon salt
5. 1 piece raw egg
6. 1 1/2 cups cooking oil
1. Combine flour, egg, salt, and water and mix well. Set aside.
3. When the oil is hot enough, dip the spinach in the batter one after the other (the mixture that you prepared in step 1) and fry each side until crispy. Repeat this step until all the leaves are cooked.
4. Remove from the pot or pan and transfer to a plate lined with paper towel (this will absorb the oil).
5. Transfer to a serving plate.
6. Serve with Asian Dipping Sauce.