1. 2 lbs. ground beef
2. 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
3. 1 cup carrots, minced
4. 1 cup onion, minced
6. 2 teaspoons garlic powder
7. 2 teaspoons salt
8. 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
9. 1 tablespoon cooking oil
10. 3 cups cooking oil for deep frying
11. Spring roll wrappers
1. Heat a pan and pour-in 1 tablespoon cooking oil.
2. Put-in the ginger and cook for a few seconds.
3. Add the onion. Cook until tender.
4. Add the ground beef. Cook until the color turns medium brown (about 5 to 6 minutes).
5. Add carrots, sesame oil, salt, garlic powder, and ground black pepper. Stir and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Turn off heat.
6. Let the temperature cool down while allowing excess oil and liquid to drip.
7. Scoop cooked mixture and arrange in spring roll wrappers.
8. Heat cooking oil in a deep cooking pot. Deep fry the spring rolls in medium heat until the color turns light to medium brown.
9. Remove from the cooking pot and place in a plate lined with paper towels (this will absorb excess oil).
10. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. ENJOY!!!