This delicious and healthy dessert is an all time Filipino favorite. Have mentioned that Turon is so affordable and also easy-to-prepare or deep-fried banana rolls is a typical Filipino meryenda and dessert. This can usually be seen on the streets and other province..
2. 1 cup ripe Jackfruit
3. 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
4. 12 pcs. spring roll wrapper
5. 2 cups cooking oil
1. Roll the banana on the brown sugar plate and ensure that the banana is coated with enough sugar.
2. Place the banana with sugar coating in the spring roll wrapper and add some ripe jackfruit.
3. Fold and lock the spring roll wrapper, use water to seal the edge.
4. In a pan, heat the oil and put-in some brown sugar.Wait until the brown sugar floats.
5. Put-in the wrapped banana and fry until the wrapper turns golden brown and the extra sugar sticks on wrapper.
6. Serve hot during dessert or meryenda. ENJOY!!!