Beef Stew is made by simmering beef in liquid until it becomes tender. This process makes the beef tender while releasing all its natural flavor. This recipe makes use of beef broth, which is readily available in any grocery store.
1. 2 lbs. beef, slice in cubed
2. 3 medium carrots, chopped
3. 1 1/2 cups chopped celery ribs
4. 3 medium potatoes, slice in cubed
5. 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
7. 2 pieces bay leaves
8. 1 tbsp.cornstarch diluted in 2 tbsp water
9. 1 tsp. garlic, minced
10. 1 medium onion, chopped
11. 2 beef broth
12. 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
13. 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
14. 2 tbsp. cooking oil
1. Heat oil in a pot.
2. Sear the beef, add onion, garlic, bay leaves, ground cloves, and paprika. Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Pour-in beef broth and let boil. Simmer until beef becomes tender.Note: This can take up to more than 1 hour depending on the meat that you will use. Add water as needed.
4. Add celery ribs, carrots, potatoes, salt, and pepper. Stir and cook for 6 to 10 minutes.
5. Pour-in diluted cornstarch. Stir and cook for a minute more
6. Turn off heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
7. Serve and Enjoy!!!