This Easy Lasagna Recipe is simple and delicious. The richness of the white sauce makes the dish taste heavenly.
1.1 package lasagna
2. 700 grms. minced chicken
3. 2 tbsp. oil
4. 2 medium carrots, grated or chopped
5. 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
6. 1 onion, grated
7. 150 ml. red wine
8. 500 ml. crushed tomatoes
9. Salt, pepper, cinnamon
For the béchamel:
1. 600 ml. fresh milk
2. 1 ½ tbsp. tablespoon corn flour
3. 100 grms. ricotta cheese melted with a fork
5. Some pepper
1. In a saucepan, add the olive oil and sauté the onion and (optional) the garlic until wilted.
2. Add the mince and continue sautéing, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until it is as granular as possible.
3. Add the carrots and cook for another 3 minutes.
4. Add the wine, let the alcohol evaporates, add the tomato, salt and spices and simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes.
Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
1. Place over medium heat a small saucepan with the milk, cornstarch, and pepper and stir well with a whisk until the mixture thickens.
2. Remove from the heat, add the cheese and stir well.
3. On a lightly greased ovenproof dish, place a layer of lasagna and over them the half meat mixture, another layer of our pasta, the remaining meat mixture and finish with another layer of lasagna.
4. Spread the béchamel and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes.