Shawarma Sandwiches are so yummy, people love Shawarma. These Sandwiches have an amazing and a different type of taste.
1. 10 cloves garlic, chopped
2. 2 lemons, juiced
3. 1/2 cup olive oil
4. 2 teaspoons curry powder
6. 2 teaspoon ground pepper
7. 5 drops yellow food coloring, optional
8. 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
9. 4 pieces pita bread
10. 1 tomato, chopped
1. 3 cloves garlic
2. 1 cup store-bought tahini
3. 3 cups water
4. 1/2 cup lemon juice
Procedure for Marinade:
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the garlic, lemon juice, and oil.
2. Add curry powder, salt, pepper, and food coloring and whisk to combine.
3. Add chicken and coat with marinade. Marinate chicken overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Preheat a grill to medium heat.
6. Remove chicken from marinade.
7. Grill chicken for about 10 minutes on each side or until fully cooked through.
8. Serve chicken on pita and top with tomatoes and Shawarma Sauce.
Procedure for Shawarma Sauce:
1. Add garlic to the bowl of a food processor and process until chopped.
2. Add tahini and pulse to combine.
3. With the machine running, slowly add cold water until frothy.
4. Add lemon juice and mix until creamy. Season with salt, to taste.