1. 4 slices white bread
2. 3 tbsp. butter, divided
3. 2 slices cheddar cheese
1. Preheat skillet over medium heat.
2. Generously butter one side of a slice of bread.
3. Place bread butter-side-down onto skillet bottom and add 1 slice of cheese.
4. Butter a second slice of bread on one side and place butter-side-up on top of sandwich.
5. Grill until lightly browned and flip over; continue grilling until cheese is melted.
6. Repeat with remaining 2 slices of bread, butter and slice of cheese.
7. Serve hot and Enjoy to drink with hot coffee or hot chocolate.