1. 2 cups All Purpose Flour
2. 2 cups buttermilk
3. 6 tbps. fresh milk
4. 2 eggs
5. 2 tbps. granulated white sugar
7. 2 teaspoons baking powder
8. 4 tbps. butter, melted
9. 1/2 teaspoon salt
10. 1/2 cup whipped butter
1. Combine all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl starting with the flour, salt, baking soda, sugar, and baking powder. Mix well using a wire whisk.
2. On another clean bowl, combine the eggs, buttermilk, milk, and melted butter. Stir.
3. Pour-in the liquid mixture to the bowl with the mixture of dry ingredients. Gently whisk until all the ingredients are incorporated.
4. Heat a pan and then lightly spray some cooking oil.
5. When the pan becomes hot, scoop about half a cup of mixture and then pour-in the pan. Cook for about 1 to 2 minutes. Flip the pancake and then cook the other side for the same time.
6. Transfer to individual plates and then top with a scoop of whipped butter and some pancake syrup.
7. Serve and Enjoy!!!