The mixed vegetables, on the other hand, are frozen mixed vegies composed of green peas, corn, chopped long green beans, and carrots. This Easy Meatball with Mixed Vegetables recipe is actually an assembly of ready-to-cook ingredients prepared ahead of time.
1.1 lbs. ground beef
2. 7 tablespoons bread crumbs
3. 3 tbsp. fresh milk
4. 1 egg
5. 1 tbsp.chopped fresh parsley
7. 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
8. 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
9. 1 lbs. frozen mixed vegetables (carrots and green peas)
10. 1 cup KFC style gravy
11. 1/4 cup butter
1. In a mixing bowl, combine ground beef, egg, milk, bread crumbs, garlic powder, parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, and ground black pepper. Mix well using an electric mixer or your clean hands.
2. Shape into 1 to 1 1/2 inch balls. Set aside.
3. Melt butter in a wide pan.
4. Pan fry the meatballs in low to medium heat until the color of the meatball turns medium brown.
5. Put-in the mixed vegetables. Sprinkle remaining salt and then cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until the liquid completely evaporates.
6. Pour KFC gravy over and transfer to a serving plate.
7. Serve and Enjoy!!!