1. 2 lbs.chicken, cut into serving pieces
2. 12 ounces pineapple chunks, canned
3. 2 medium sized tomatoes, chopped
4. 1 cup bell pepper, cut into thick strips
5. 1 medium sized carrot, wedged
6. 2 1/2 tbsp fish sauce (patis)
7. 1/2 cup fresh milk
8. 2 tbsp garlic, minced
9. 1 medium sized onion, sliced
10. 2 tbsp. cooking oil
1. Marinate the chicken in pineapple juice/concentrate (derived from the can of pineapple chunks) for 20 to 30 minutes
2. Pour the cooking oil in a cooking pot / casserole then apply heat
3. Sauté the garlic, onion, and tomatoes
4. Put-in the chicken and cook until color of the outer part turns light brown
5. Add the pineapple juice/concentrate marinade and fresh milk then bring to a boil
6. Add the pineapple chunks and simmer until the chicken is tender and half of the liquid evaporates (about 20 to 30 minutes).
7. Put-in the carrots and simmer for 5 minutes
8. Add the bell pepper and fish sauce then simmer for 3 minutes
9. Remove from the cooking pot / casserole and transfer to a serving dish.
10. Serve hot and Enjoy!!!