This is easy and you can make ur own jam in your at home.
1. 1 pound of strawberries
2. 1 kg. sugar
3. 1/2 lemon (juice)
4. 1 stick or 2 sachets of vanilla
1. Wash the strawberries very well.
2. Remove the stalks and with a spoon melt the strawberries pressing them and put them in a pot with thick base.
3. Spread them with the sugar.
4. Bring to boil over medium-low heat. Skim foam when necessary.
7. Remove from the heat and hand out in sterilized jars.
8. The jars are warm and sterilized and the jam also warm.
9. Fill each jar to the brim.
10.Close the jars well and turn them upside down (with the lid down).
11. Let them cool and then store them.