This is delicious and easy recipe Spinach Pie..
1. 10 pie sheets (fyllo kroustas)
2. 1 medium chopped onion
3. 800 gr. fresh spinach
4. 1/2 cup chopped mint
5. 2 to 3 medium onions chopped
6. 300 gr. coarsely feta cheese
7. Salt and pepper as you like
8. 3/4 cup olive oil
1. From the olive oil, add the 1/4 in large pan to heat and add the chopped onion. Cook with medium heat, stirring to soften without browning.
2. Add the spinach and cook this one, gently, to wither and evaporate fluids. Remove from the heat and leave it for a few minutes for the temperature to drop. Add the chopped herbs, scallions, feta cheese, salt and pepper and stir.
3. Grease a baking tray 35 x 45 cm approx and lubricate with a brush. Lay one sheet and oil it too. Place over another 2 oiling them as well.
4. . Empty the half filling in the tray and spread evenly. Repeat the process with the leaves and put the remaining stuffing on top.
5. Fold inwards the edges. Place over a sheet (fyllo), spread some oil and then the other in the same way. Fold the edges under the pie.
6. Spread oil over the pie and scratching in 16 pieces, without cutting the basal leaves.
7. Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees until golden leaf, about 40 minutes.