This recipe is easier than you think. Before following all the steps listed below, you will need to prepare the milk fish first, this can easily be done by following our Fried Bangus Recipe. Once the fish is marinated and fried then you can start making this dish right away.
1. 1 large boneless fried bangus, meat segragated and chopped
2. 1 large red Onion, chopped
3. 1/2 cup scallions, chopped
6. 1 tablespoon soy sauce
7. 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
9. 1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise
10. 1/4 cup unsalted butter
11. 1 teaspoon garlic powder
12. 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. 1/2 teaspoon salt
2. Add the onion and cook for 3 minutes
3. Put-in the ginger. Stir and cook for 2 minutes in low to medium heat.
4. Add the bangus and then stir.
5. Put-in the garlic powder, salt,ground black pepper, and soy sauce. Stir and cook for 5 minutes
6. Add the chicharon, scallions, and chilli. Stir and cook for 3 minutes more.
7. Put-in the mayonaisse. Stir.
8. Transer to a serving plate.
9. Serve hot and Enjoy!!!