This recipe is easy to make and prepared just followed all the steps below..
1. 2 lbs. fish fillet, cut into 2 or 3 pieces
2. 1 tbsp. fresh ginger,chopped
5. 1 tbsp. ground cayenne pepper
6. 1 tbsp. ground corriander seeds
7. 1 tbsp. ground cumin seeds
8. 1/2 cup oil
9. salt to taste
10. 1/3 cup vinegar
1. Make a paste of the vinegar, ginger, garlic, salt, coriander, cumin, cayenne pepper and oil in a blender.
2. Marinate the fish pieces in the paste for 4 hours in the refrigerator.
3.Turn the oven on to broil at the highest point.
4. Place the fish pieces on a baking tray and broil for about 10 minutes.
5. Turn over on the other side and broil for about 7 minutes again.
6. Broiling time may differ depending on the thickness of the fillets.
7. Serve hot and Enjoy!!!