1. 1 lb.spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package instructions
2. 4 pieces eggs, beaten
3. 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
4. 3/4 lb bacon, chopped
5. 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
6. 2 tbsp. green onion, minced
7. 4 cloves garlic, minced
1. Combine beaten eggs, heavy whipping cream, and parmesan cheese then mix well. Set aside.
2. Heat a cooking pot or pan then place the butter and let melt.
3. Fry the bacon until the texture becomes crisp. Set aside.
4. On the same cooking pot or pan, remove excess butter then sauté the garlic and green onions.
5. Put-in the spaghetti noodles and beaten egg- heavy whipping cream – parmesan cheese mixture then mix well. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
6. Add the fried bacon and distribute.
7. Transfer to a serving plate.
8. Serve hot and Enjoy!!!