There are lots of vitamins in bananas. This makes this muffin recipe healthy, in a way. This Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe is different from the others. Aside from using two main ingredients (which are bananas and chocolate chips).
1. 2 pieces medium sized ripe bananas, mashed
2. 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
3. 1/2 cup chocolate chips
5. 1 piece raw egg
6. 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
2. In a mixing bowl, beat the egg and gradually add the sugar. Mix well.
3. Mix-in the vegetable oil and mashed bananas.
4. Add the pancake mix. Continue mixing until all the ingredients are distributed.
5. Fold-in the chocolate chips.
6. Place the paper cups on the muffin pan, and pour-in or place a scoop of banana mixture in each paper cup.
7. Put the muffin pan inside the oven and bake for 14 to 17 minutes (or until it passes the toothpick test).
8. Remove the muffins from the oven and let cool by placing on top of a cooling rack.
9. Serve hot and Enjoy!!!