1. 4 cups cooked white rice
2. 2 cups chopped broccoli
3. 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
4. 1/2 cup green bell pepper
5. 1/4 cup minced carrots
6. 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
7. 1 tsp. salt
1. Combine salt and rice. Gently mix using your hands.
2. Heat a wide frying pan and then pour-in the olive oil.
3. When the oil turns hot, stir-fry the peppers, carrots, and broccoli for 1 minute.
4. Add the rice and then cook for 5 to 6 minutes while continuously stirring. This will prevent the rice from sticking on the pan.
5. Transfer to a serving plate.
6. Serve hot and Enjoy!!!