This healthy Malunggay ( Moringa ) leaves with Corn Soup Recipe only calls for corn and malunggay, you can add boneless chicken breast slices to make it more flavorful. All you need to do is saute the chicken slices for a few minutes before adding the vegetables and broth.
1. 1 1/2 cups white corn, shredded
2. 1 cup malunggay leaves, cleaned
3. 2 to 3 cups chicken broth
4. 2 tsp. garlic, minced
5. 1 small onion, chopped
6. 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
7. Salt and Pepper
1. Heat a cooking pot then pour-in olive oil.
2. When the oil becomes hot, saute the garlic and onions.
3. Put-in the shredded corn and stir.
4. Pour-in chicken broth and let boil. Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.
5. Add salt and ground black pepper then cook for 2 minutes more.
6. Put-in the malunggay leaves. Stir and simmer for 2 minutes more.
7. Turn-off heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
8. Serve hot and Enjoy!!!