This simple and healthy soup.Korean meals are usually served with rice, soup, and other side dishes.
2. 1/3 cup soy bean paste
3. 10 dried anchovies
4. 6 cups of water
5. 1 green chilli pepper
6. 5-6 cloves garlic
7. 2 teaspoon All purpose flour
1. Put about 700 grams of Napa cabbage directly into boiling water and stir it with a large spoon for 20 seconds. Boil it for a minute with the lid open.
2. Rinse it in cold water a couple of times to clean any remaining dirt from the cabbage leaves. Gently squeeze the leaves to get rid of any remaining water.
3. Chop the cabbage into small pieces and put them into a large pot.
4. Add 1/3 cup soy bean paste, 5-6 cloves minced garlic, 1 chopped green chili pepper, 10 large dried anchovies (after removing heads and guts), and 2 tbs flour to the pot.
5. Mix it by hand or a wooden spoon.
6. Add 6 cups of water and bring to a boil for 20 minutes over medium high heat.
7. Lower the heat and simmer another 10 minutes.
8. Serve hot with rice and other side dishes. Enjoy!!!