These brownies are so awesome. I can say this recipe produces good tasting brownies with minimal effort and less time. The good thing about brownies is that you can keep them in the fridge for a few days.
1. 300 g dark chocolate containing 70% cocoa
2. 160 grms. butter
3. 4 eggs
4. 300 grms. sugar
5. 200 grms. flour
6. 1 vanilla
1. Sift the flour with the vanilla.
3. Beat the eggs with the sugar in a mixer until fluffy.
4. Add the melted chocolate and butter mixture into the eggs and stir gently with a spoon.
5. Slowly add the flour and stir.
6. Butter and sprinkle with sugar a form cake 10×27 cm. approximately, pour the mixture and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes
7. Low it to cool slightly and remove it from the form!
8. Serve and Enjoy!!!