Pancit Canton Noodles is always present to any occasion or events even only for snack, it’s all time favorite of Filipinos because it can be a substitute for rice, plus it’s more delicious and also healthy. With easy to prepare and easy to cook.
3. 4 cups chicken broth (from boiled breast)
4. 1/2 pound pork, sliced in small pieces
5. 1/2 pound shrimps, shelled and deveined
6. 4 tablespoons cooking oil
7. 1/2 cup chopped onion
8. 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
9. 1/2 cup Chinese sausages, sliced
10. cauliflower, cut to bit size
11. 2 cups snow peas (sitsaro)
12. 2 cups cabbage, sliced into strips
13. 1 cup celery, sliced
14. 1 carrot, diced
15. 1/4 cup scallions, diced
16. 4 tablespoons soy sauce
17. 1 tablespoon sesame oil
18. Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a big pan or wok, sauté in oil the garlic and onions. Then add sliced pork until cooked.
2. Add 2 cups of chicken broth and add the shredded chicken, sliced Chinese sausages, shrimps, snow peas, cabbage, celery and diced carrot. Simmer for about 10 minutes or until cooked.
3. Add the remaining 2 cups of chicken broth and the pansit canton noodles. Let simmer until noodles are soft.
4. Add the scallions, sesame oil then salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve hot and Enjoy!!!