The most simple recipe and taste will not be as simple as it seems because this recipe has all the good flavors in it.
1.1 large fish (1 to 2 lbs), cleaned and salted
2. 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced into strips
3. 1 medium red onion, sliced
4. 1 cup white vinegar
5. 5 cloves garlic, crushed
6. 1 teaspoon whole peppercorn
7. 1/2 teaspoon salt
8. 1/4 cup sugar
9. 1/2 cup cooking oil
1. Heat cooking oil in a frying pan then fry both sides of the fish until a bit crispy. Set aside.
2. Heat a clean pan and pour-in the vinegar. Let boil.
3. Add sugar, whole peppercorn, and galic. Cook for 1 minute.
4. . Put-in the onion and red bell pepper. Stir and cook until the vegetables are tender.
5. Sprinkle salt and then stir.
6. Put-in the fried fish. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Put-in the fried fish. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Serve hot with Rice..Enjoy!!!