Fish curry this has a nice rich flavor that you will surely love. Just followed the steps as the main ingredients.
1. 2 pieces red snapper fillet or any similar white fish, cut into squares
2. 2 cups cubed squash.
3. 1 small bundle string beans, cut into 2′ length
4. 1/2 head garlic chopped
5. 2 thumb size ginger, cut into thin strips
6. 2 small size onion, chopped.
7. 2 pieces red/green chili, sliced
8. 1 1/2 cup pure coconut milk
9. 2 tbsp. fish sauce
10. 1-2 tbsp. curry powder
11. salt and pepper
12. cooking oil
1. In a sauce pan using half quantity of garlic, ginger and onion sauté the fish for about 1 to 2 minutes, remove from pan keep aside.
2. Using the same pan add more oil and stir cook the remaining ginger, garlic and onion until become brown.
3. Add in half quantity of the coconut milk, 2 or 2 1/2 cups of water, fish sauce and curry powder bring to a boil and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes stirring most of the time.
4. Now add in the squash and continue to simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Add in the remaining coconut milk, string beans and chili, continue to simmer for 2 to 3 minutes or until the squash starts to disintegrate.
6. Add in the fish, season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for another minute.
7. Serve hot with Rice..Enjoy!!!