1. 2 lbs Tilapia, cleaned
2. 3 pieces medium-sized onions, diced
3. 3 pieces medium-sized tomatoes, diced
4. 3 pieces medium-sized tomatoes, diced
6. 1/2 cup green onions, chopped (optional)
7. 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
8. 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
9. 2 tablespoons fish sauce
2. Heat oil in a frying pan then fry the fish. Ensure that salt has been rubbed over the fish before frying.
3. Using a clean pan, heat about 2 teaspoons of cooking oil then sauté the garlic, onions, and tomatoes
4. Add the fish sauce and ground black pepper then stir.
5. Put-in the chopped green onions and water then bring to a boil.
6. Add the fried fish and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
7. Pour the beaten eggs on the pan. Ensure that it is distributed evenly.
8. Once the eggs curdles or coagulates, you may start stirring the mixture.
9. Once the eggs curdles or coagulates, you may start stirring the mixture.
10. Serve hot with Rice..Enjoy!!!