This recipe that we have here is very simple and quick to prepare. The combination of different ingredients make this dish more pleasurable. It is often served as dessert in town fiesta’s and birthday parties.
1. 4 cups young coconut (buko), shredded
4. 2 cans (15 ounces each) fruit cocktail, drained
5. 8 ounces pineapple chunks, drained
6. 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
7.7 ounces table cream
1. In a mixing bowl, combine young coconut, kaong, nata de coco, pineapple chunks, and fruit cocktail. Gently stir to distribute the ingredients.
2. Add sweetened condensed milk and table cream. Mix until all the ingredients are properly distributed.
3. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or place in the freezer for 1 hour.
4. Transfer to a serving bowl.
5. Serve for dessert and Enjoy!!!