Just try this recipe because it’s easy to prepared and to cook…
1. 2 packets of cod fillet (500 g)
2. 2 fresh spring onions
3. 1 egg
6. 9 tablespoons breadcrumbs
7. Ground Black Pepper
8. oil for the aluminum grill pan
9. Aluminun grill pan
1. Add the frozen fish to boiling water and boil for 8-10 minutes. Remove the fish from the water and place on some kitchen roll, leaving it to dry.
2 . Cut into small pieces and leave to dry completely. Wash and finely chop the spring onions.
3. Mix together the egg, the spring onions, your favourite herbs, the lemon juice and 4 dessertspoons of
the breadcrumbs with the fish.
4. Season with salt and pepper. Divide the mixture into 12 portions, shaping each one into an oval patty.
5. Roll the patties in the remaining breadcrumbs and grill in a well-oiled grill pan for approximately 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
6. Serve hot and Enjoy!!!