Looks great,nice and creative dessert.It’s easy to make just followed the ingredients step by step..
1. 150 ml. red wine
2. 250 ml. sour cherry nectar
3. 40 grms. brown sugar
4. 0.25 tsp. Lebkuchen spice
5. 0.25 tsp. cinnamon powder
6. 5 sheets white gelatine
7. 120 grms. sour cherries (one jar, strained)
8. 100 grms. cream
9. 1 sachet vanilla
2. Soak the gelatine in plenty of cold water. Remove the gelatine from its packaging and dissolve it in the hot Glόhwein mixture.
3. Strain the cherries, divide them into 4 cups (approx. 125 ml) and cover with the cherry Glόhwein.
4. Leave to cool, then put them in the fridge for approximately 4 hours, or overnight, until the jelly sets.
5. Whip the cream and add the vanilla to sweeten it. Turn the jellies out of the moulds and serve on a plate garnished with the whipped cream.
6. Serve cool and Enjoy!!!