This Roast Chicken recipe it’s easy dish to prepared…
1. 2 kilo dressed chicken (broiler)
2. 2 cups of lemon grass (tanlad)
4. 2 tablespoons of salt
1. Make sure the chicken is clean with no remaining small feathers and no insides.
2. Wash thoroughly and pat dry with a paper towel
3. Rub the whole chicken with cooking oil as well as the inside cavity.
4. Next apply salt all over, again, including the insides.
5. Fill the cavity with lemon grass
7. Place the chicken on an oven rotisserie.
8. If you don’t have a rotisserie put the chicken on an elevated rack on a baking pan – breast side up (so the bottom of the chicken does not touch the baking pan).
9. Bake for 1 hour or until the chicken is golden brown. When you prick between the chicken thigh and body and the juice runs clear (not bloody) the chicken is done.
10. Serve with rice or potato on the side.