Looks, great, simple and easy to prepared this Mango Drinks…
1. 2 ripe mangoes (approximately 375 g each)
2. 500 grms. cream
3. 50 grms. brown sugar
4. 2 sachets vanilla
5. 250 ml white rum
1. Peel the mangoes, remove the stones from the flesh and mash.
2. Whip the cream until it begins to form peaks, and gradually add 50 g of sugar and the vanilla.
3. Mix the cream with the mango pulp and add a little more sugar if desired.
4. Add the white rum and mix. Rinse the clean bottles out with hot water and fill with the liquor.
5. Seal the bottles and leave in the fridge for 1 day for the liquor to absorb the flavours.
6. Shake the bottle before pouring. Keep refrigerated and consume within 7-10 days.
7. Preparation time: Approx. 20 minutes plus the time for the drinks to absorb the flavours.