1. 50 hazelnuts
2. 200 grms. wheat flour
3. 130 grms. butter
4. Salt and Pepper
5. butter to grease the moulds
6. 500 grms. red cabbage
7. 1 red onion
8. 150 ml. port
9. 40 grms. Turkish sultanas
10. 2 barn eggs
11. 150 grms. fresh goat’s cheese
12. 50 ml. UHT milk
1. Grind the hazelnuts into a powder. Mix them with the flour, 100 g of butter cut into cubes, 0.5 tsp salt and 4 dessertspoons of cold water until it forms a smooth pastry.
2. Line 4-6 greased tart dishes (8-12 cm Ø) with the pastry mixture and leave in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
3. Meanwhile, wash the vegetables and cut into fine ribbons. Peel and finely chop the onions. Fry all of these in hot butter for 4 minutes.
4. Douse with the port, add the sultanas and season with salt and pepper. Leave to cool.
5. Lightly beat the eggs with the fresh goat’s cheese and the milk and season with salt and pepper.
6. Divide the red cabbage mixture between the tart cases, cover with the egg and milk mixture and cook in a preheated oven for 40-45 minutes at 180 °C.
7. This goes particularly well with lamb’s lettuce dressed with vinaigrette.
8. Serve hot or warm and Enjoy!!!