Try this Vegetable and Parmesan soup recipe, it’s easy to prepare and to cook…
1. 400 grms. soup vegetables
2. 1 clove garlic
3. 2 shallots
4. 1 dessertspoon butter
5. 100 ml Soave
6. 750 ml “fine” stock
7. 80 grms. parmesan
9. 150 grms. cream
10. Salt and Pepper to taste
11. 50 ml. sunflower oil for frying
1. Wash and peel the vegetables and slice approximately 100 g of them into fine ribbons. Set these aside with the parsley leaves.
2. Cut the rest of the vegetables into large cubes. Peel and finely chop the onions and the garlic.
3. Sauté these with the cubed vegetables in hot butter. Add the wine and boil until it reduces by half.
4. Add the stock and bring back to the boil, then turn down the heat and simmer for approximately 20 minutes.
5. Grate the parmesan. Liquidise the soup, add the cream and the grated parmesan and season with salt and pepper.
6. Fill a small frying pan with sunflower oil to a depth of 1 cm and heat. Sauté the vegetable ribbons and the parsley leaves in the hot oil for approximately 2-3 minutes.
7. . Remove from the oil and leave to drain on some kitchen roll, then sprinkle with salt and nutmeg. Liquidise the soup again and serve with the sautéed vegetables and parsley.
8. Serve hot and Enjoy!!!