This recipe is one of the simplest and effortless, flavorful dishes that you can make and also one of the family’s favorite dish..
2. 2 large onions, peeled
3. 1 beef cube (optional)
4. 4 pcs. Potatoes, peeled & cut into large cubes
5. 2 pcs. Onion leeks, trimmed
6. 3 bunches of bok choy (pechay), trimmed
7. 1 medium cabbage, cut into large pcs.
8. 1 tsp. whole black peppercorn
9. Pinch ground pepper
10. 3 tbsp. fish sauce (patis)
1. In a large pot or pressure cooker, place beef and pour in water (level is just above the meat).
2. Bring to boil & let simmer for 15 mins. (remove dirt on top while simmering).
3. Add onions, cover & simmer for 1 to 1 ½ hrs until beef is tender, or 30 mins. if using pressure cooker.
4. Add enough water, beef cube & potatoes, then cover & simmer for 10 mins.
5. Add peppercorn, ground pepper, & fish sauce.
6. Place onion leeks, cabbage & pechay on top, cover & simmer for 2 mins.
7. Serve hot with Rice. Enjoy!!!