1. 2 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
2. 3/4 lb. fish with firm flesh such as mahi or tuna sliced into 1 in cubes
3. 1 medium onion, sliced
4. 1 clove garlic
5. 1 small potato cubed
6. 1/4 cup carrots, cubed
7. 1/2 cup button mushrooms, quartered
8. 3/4 cup tomato sauce
9. 3-4 tbsp. water
10. 2 tbsp. banana catsup
11. 1 tbsp. peanut butter (optional)
12. 2-3 tbsp. grated cheese
13. 1/4 cup diced bell peppers
14. Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Season fish with salt and pepper.
2. Heat 2tbsp.olive oil in a pan and pan fry fish until brown
3. Heat the remaining oil in a pot. Saute garlic and onions. Gently stir in fish. Cover pot for a few minutes until onions are soft and translucent.
4. Add potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, tomato sauce, water and, banana catsup. Stir gently until all flavors are incorporated
5. When sauce boils, reduce to a simmer.
6. As soon as potatoes an carrots are cooked and soft, stir in cheese, peanut butter and bell peppers. Simmer for another 5-10
minutes or until you see a little bit of oil on the surface (from melted cheese and/or peanut butter).
7. Serve hot with rice and Enjoy!!!