Look this great Stuffed Goat recipe and try this just followed the steps…
1. 1 boneless leg of goat
2. 1 jar roasted red peppers (in oil)
3. 250 g Noufaro semi-hard cheese in cubes
4. 1 cup Archaica extra virgin olive oil
5. 2 tablespoon Winarom mustard
6. 1 teaspoon Kypari oregano
7. Juice of 2 lemons or 2 tbsp. Kypari sauce with lemon
8. Salt and Pepper to taste
2. Close and tie with string at 5-6 points. Stir well in a shaker the olive oil, mustard, lemon juice and oregano.
3. Spread the mixture on the meat, wrap first in wax paper and then with foil.
4. Place in baking pan and bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for 2.5 hours. Once cooked, remove the foil and wax paper and cut the strings.
5. Collect the cooking juices, slice the meat into portions and sprinkle cooking juices on servings.
6. Serve hot with rice, oven potatoes or mashed potato.Enjoy!!!