Try this recipe and hope you like it.
1. 1 leg of lamb, cut into cubes
3. 1 cup Archaika cretan extra virginolive oil
4. 1 bunch dill, finely chopped
5. 2 small onions, finely chopped
6. Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Wash the leg of lamb and dry it withkitchen roll.
2. Mix the other ingredients together in a bowl, and marinade the meat in this mixture for 30minutes.
3. Put everything into a casserole dish, cover with greaseproof paper, put on the lid and cook in a preheated oven at 200 ºC for 2 ½ hours.
4. Served with baked Potatoes.Enjoy!!!