Try this simple and easy recipe just followed the steps.
1. 1 small onion
2. 2 gloves of garlic
3. 1 red pepper
4. 100 grms. apricot jam
5. 50 grms. ketchup
6. 2 tablespoon vinegar
8. 550 grms. chicken wings
9. Oil the grill
1. Peel the onion and garlic, clean the peppers and remove the seeds.
2. Chop all these materials.Boil them together with jam and vinegar and let the mixture for 2-3 minutes to boil.
3. Add salt to the mixture and let it cool. Clean the wings and dry them.
4. Take these half icing and let draped in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Bake wings on oiled grill rack approx 5-6 minutes on each side, brushing often with the remaining glaze.
5. Serve hot with mashed potato.Enjoy!!!