1. 200 grms. dark chocolate
2. 80 grms. dried cranberries
3. 80 grms. cream
4. 0.5 teaspoon cinnamon
5. 100 grms. dark chocolate and milk chocolate
6. blueberries of garnish
1. Chop the chocolate into small pieces. Shred and blueberries. Allow the cream to a boil and remove it from the eye.
2. Melt the chocolate in the warm cream, flavored with cinnamon, add the blueberries and stir. Spread the mixture into a square shape (12 x 12 cm) that you cover with plastic wrap and let stand for at least 2 hours in the fridge to set.
3. Remove the truffle mixture from the mold, remove the foil and cut into 36 cubes (measuring 2 x 2 cm). Leave the refrigerator again for at least 1 hour.
4. Chop separately the two kinds of chocolate and melt in the first one and then the other in a bain marie. Pour 18 truffles with milk chocolate and the other with chocolate and allow to drain well.Place them on baking paper. Decorate if you want a blueberry and let them dry. Store in refrigerator.