This is great and simple recipe and you can make this mini cheesecake in birthday party or whatever occasions.
1. 1 package vanilla wafers
2. 2 package cream cheese
3. 3/4 cup white sugar
4. 2 eggs
5. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
6. 1 can cherry pie filling
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line miniature muffin tins (tassie pans) with miniature paper liners.
2. Crush the vanilla wafers, and place 1/2 teaspoon of the crushed vanilla wafers into each paper cup
3. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy. Fill each miniature muffin liner with this mixture, almost to the top.
4. Bake for 15 minutes. Then cooked let it cool before putting on top with teaspoonful with cherry pie filling.
5. Serve a desserts and Enjoy!!!