We know about the health benefits of bell pepper so here’s a recipe for which you With sweetness cooked with peppers:
2. 2 tablespoons Peanut Oil
3. 1 or 2 cloves Garlic, finely minced
4. 1 cup Beef Broth
5. 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
6. 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
7. 1/2 teaspoon Ginger, freshly grated
8. 1/2 teaspoon Crushed Red Chilies (optional)
9. 1 medium Green Bell Pepper (cut in 1/2 inch strips)
10. 1 medium Green Red Pepper (cut in 1/2 inch strips)
11. 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
1. Cut beef into 4 inch pieces. If using flank steak, cut across the grain; Cut peppers into 3 x 1/2 inch strips, heat peanut oil in a wok, add garlic, then beef strips. Stir fry until beef is brown outside, pink inside. Set aside. (This can be done ahead 24 hours and placed in air-tight containers)
2. Add remaining oil to wok, stir fry vegetables 2 minutes, return beef to wok. Combine bouillon, ginger, soy sauce, pepper and corn starch and add to wok. (This can be done ahead 24 hours and placed in air-tight jar)
3. Stir and simmer until sauce is clear or about 5 to 6 minutes.
4. Serve with rice, top with fresh, finely chopped green onions.