Try this simple and delicious Vegetable pie with Basil just followed the steps below.
1. 500 grams. short crust pastry
3. 2 zuchini
4. 2 eggplants
5. 2 carrots
6. 1/3 of a bunch of basil
7. 80 grms. sun dried tomatoes
8. 100 ml. fresh cream
9. 2 egg yolks
10. 4 tablespoon olive oil
11. Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Wash and clean the vegetables. Dice up the vegetables, wash and finely chop the basil.
2. Cut the sun-dried tomatoes into fine slices. Grease the base of a pie dish and place the pastry sheets.
3. Prick the pastry with a fork and place in the fridge for 30 minutes. Sauté the vegetables with olive oil in a pot.
4. Add the sun-dried tomato and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 15 minutes and then lower the heat.
5. Add the fresh cream and egg yolks. Stir mixture and pour into the pie dish. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 160ºC for 45 minutes.
6. Serve and Enjoy!!!