This is simple recipe and u must try just followed the steps below.
1. 1 onion
2. 1-2 gloves garlic
3. 1 sliced toast bread
5. 400 grams beef mince
6. 1 egg
7. 0.25 teaspoon cinnamon powder
8. 2 pinch cumin powder
9. Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic.
2. Crumble the slice of toast. Finely chop the parsley. Mix these together with the beef mince and the egg, and add the cinnamon powder,cumin, salt and pepper.
3. With wet hands, form the mixture into 10 balls. Cook on a griddle for 10-12 minutes, turning frequently.
4. Serve hot with potato mashed.Enjoy!!!