Looks this is great and easy to make this sweet recipe..
1. 150 ml. red wine
2. 110 grams brown sugar
3. 300 grams Dates
4. 100 grams cream
5. 0.5 teaspoon cinnamon powder
6. 1 pinch Salt
7. 50 grams wheat flour
8. 30 grams hazelnuts kernel
9. Butter for the moulds
1. Bring the wine to the boil with 30 g sugar, add the dates and continue to boil for 5 minutes with the lid on.
2. Then remove the lid and continue to boil until the mixture begins to caramelise. Remove from the heat, and leave the mixture to cool.
3. Mix the rest of the sugar with the eggs, the Crème fraîche, the cinnamon and the salt. Stir in the flour and leave the mixture to rise for approximately 10 minutes.
4. Roughly chop the hazelnuts and divide them and the dates into 4-6 greased ovenproof moulds.
5. Cover these with the batter mixture and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 °C for approximately 25 minutes.
6. Serve as soon as they come out of the oven. You can serve with ice cream.