Since the weather today is hot lets try to make this Mais con Yelo recipe just followed the steps below..
1. 2 cans Sweet Corn Kernels
2. Vanilla Ice Cream
3. Shaved Ice
4. Evaporated Milk
5. Sugar to taste
6. 1 cup diced sweetened jack fruit (from the can)
7. 1 tablespoon unsalted Butter
8. 1 tablespoon brown Sugar
9. 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla extract
1. Place a small pan over medium-low heat
2. Add butter, and brown sugar then stir until butter and sugar are fully melted
3. Add diced jack fruit
4. Stir until jack fruit is fully glazed and sugar caramelized
5. Add the vanilla extract, mix, then turn the heat off
6. Set aside in a small bowl
7. Fill half of the glass with sweet corn
8. Add shaved ice
9. Add some milk
10. Add scoop of ice cream
11. Add some sugar glazed jack fruit including some of the sugar syrup.
12. Mix until everything is combined
13. Taste and add more milk, and sugar to taste.
14. Serve and Enjoy!!!