Even the weather it’s hot let’s try this simple recipe Bulalo and we sip hot soup for our lunch.Just followed the steps below.
1. 1/2 kilo beef shank
2. 1 corn ( divided into 4)
3. 1 tomato
4. 1 medium size onion
5. 1 teaspoon whole black pepper
6. 1/2 kilo bok choy or petsay
7. 1/4 cup fish sauce ( patis)
8. 6 cups water ( add if necessary)
9. Spring onion as needed
1. In a pot layer the onion, tomato, and beef shanks, then add in the fish sauce ( patis )then turn on the stove to medium heat, cover very well and wait until it starts to simmer. Let simmer until the pinkish color of the meat is gone then mix well and simmer again for another 5 minutes.
2. After this process increase the heat then add the water and simmer until the beef is tender about and hour but if you have pressure cooker 25 minutes is enough to make it tender.
3. When the meat is tender add the corn and boil until it is done then add the bok choy( petsay )and spring onion and turn off the heat.
4. Serve hot with Rice and Enjoy!!!