Let’s try this recipe Miswa with Gourd (Patola) recipe,just followed the steps below…
1. 1 big piece of Gourd (patola), peeled and sliced
2. 1 lb. shrimp
4. 1/2 onion, sliced
5. 1 tomato, sliced
6. 1-2 tbsp. patis (fish sauce)
8. 4-5 cups water
9. Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Saute garlic and onion in a bit of oil until fragrant.
2. Add in the tomatoes saute until limp.
3. Put in the shrimp and gourd (patola). Pour in patis and saute until shrimp changes color.
4. Add in the water. When it starts to boil add in the misua.
5. Simmer for 2 more minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve hot with Rice.Enjoy!!!