Try this recipe,it’s easy to cook and delicious just followed the steps below..
1. 1 kilo penne pasta or macaroni pasta, cooked as per package instructions
2. 1 block 180 grams Eden cheese, grated
3. 4-6 tablespoon pimiento cheese spread
4. 100 grams salted butter
5. 1 1/2 cups evaporated milk
6. 1/4 cup cornstarch
7. fried ham, cut into small squares
1. In a medium size sauce pan, melt margarine at low heat. Add in cornstarch and stir until smooth.
2. Now add the evaporated milk slowly stirring constantly until thick.
3. Add in grated cheese and pimiento cheese spread stir until smooth.
4. Pour on top of cooked pasta, garnish with fried ham squares.
5. Serve hot and Enjoy!!!